God writes our story.
I am still learning to surrender the pen.


Saturday, January 15, 2011

Wanting to Lose the Loss in my Life

So, at the fear of making my "craziness" appear worse, it seems I may have to deal with loss again soon. Nooma, our bunny, has been sneezing like crazy, and so I finally decided to take her to the vet thinking I could get some antibiotics or something. I did walk out of the office with the antibiotics I was searching for, but also with some bad news. It appears that the antibiotics may work, although unlikely. The vet told me, "in most cases when rabbits start sneezing, that just means BAD". I also found out our specific breed of rabbit's life span is only 3-6 years! We had no idea! Nooma is three this month! Heartbreaking. Even though I'm not a "pet type" person, I love her! And to be honest, I'm just not sure how much MORE loss I can handle... who else will be taken from me?!!
Please be in prayer for Nooma.




I returned to Fusion last week, oddly enough the message was about God's GRACE. It killed me every time I heard him say "grace"... but Pastor Wells also said, "It's not about just being blessed to receive the grace, it's about giving grace back..." and it made me think how lucky I was to know and love Grace that short time and that she will be my ultimate treasure in heaven... but I had to give her back.

No comments:

Post a Comment