God writes our story.
I am still learning to surrender the pen.


Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Roller coasters & Hope

Found this on one of the fertility blogs. Not sure of it's validity, but it brought dissappointment...

1dpt... Embryo is growing and developing
2dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
3dpt... Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
4dpt... Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
5dpt... Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
6dpt... Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
7dpt... Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells
8dpt... Placenta cells begin to secrete HCG in the blood
9dpt... More HCG is produced as fetus develops
10dpt... More HCG is produced as fetus develops
11dpt... HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

I am 13dpt not counting transfer day.

However, THESE brought me hope!
success with 4 cell day 3 ET (JUST like me!)
http://forums.fertilitycommunity.com/vitro-fertilization-ivf/2020207363-success-4-cell-day-3-et.html

As well as a verse from a friend...
Lamentations 3:25
The Message (MSG)
25-27God proves to be good to the man who passionately waits,
to the woman who diligently seeks.
It's a good thing to quietly hope,
quietly hope for help from God.
It's a good thing when you're young
to stick it out through the hard times.

Slow-growing embryos having a rising beta!

Last night's stitch and bitch with two of my best friends. I'm making my first crochet project- a baby blanket!

I also received a gift already very dear to my heart.


Jolana (I hope you're okay with name-sharing!) if the woman who has been through IVF before, and has given me a lot of help and comfort. From her IVF cycle she had a twin boy and girl. Kherington and Kamden wore these first for their first Christmas.

They were then given to Sarah (one of my very best friends) when she had her twin boys, Nehemiah and Nathaniel. They wore them for their first Christmas.

I have them now and I am prayerfully dedicated and determined to put my little twins in these for their first Christmas! I hung them on the hooks on the door to our bedroom, they were one of the first things I saw when I woke up and my day began full of hope and love.

Thank you Jolana & Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment