God writes our story.
I am still learning to surrender the pen.


Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pictures I've Never Shared Before...

These are photos I've never shared with anyone really. Sometimes it helps me to look at them and remember that it all, and she, was very real. These are photos from our first 48hours knowing we were going to be parents...

Taking the first test the day before a procedure was supposed to be done, just as a "precaution"...



We couldn't believe our eyes! Late into the night we changed clothes and ran to Wal-Mart for another test... High on hope we waited...



"We're pregnant!" We fell to our knees and prayed. It was our first reaction at the time.



We were a mess from the day, but couldn't believe our new news!



We were so in love with our baby already. We called and canceled the appointment and sat in wonder.



On our way to dinner the next day to tell our parents! Keeping it in for the last 24 hours had been tough, especially with everyone calling us to ask how our procedure went.



After a day of avoiding calls and saying it went "Fine" we went to tell our parents. The first stop was his mom and dad's and then to dinner with mine. We were both glowing already, I think.



All I have left our memories, pictures, and "would have been"...
and, of course, the hope and joy of knowing she's waiting for me in heaven. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment