God writes our story.
I am still learning to surrender the pen.


Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Bump Update: 25 Weeks

01/15-01/21

How far along? 25 weeks!

Size of baby: Sullivan is over 13 inches long, and weighs about 1.5lbs!

Milestones: This week Sully gained a lot of cute adorable little baby fat (it shows on momma's tummy too!) and he is also (hopefully) growing a lot of hair! If we could see him know we would be able to know color and texture!

Total weight gain: It's really starting to pack on now! Eek! I'm up another 4lbs! Making me still -6 from my conception weight, but I'm thinking it's time to start to sloooow down! lol

Maternity clothes: Definitely as much as possible!

Unglamorous body changes: More stretch marks appearing, but oh well! :)

Sleep: Sleep has been really nice lately. I've been going to bed just a little later at night, and I'm definitely able to sleep fairly soundly throughout the night.

Best moment this week: Passing my glucose test! I was really nervous about it!

Miss anything? I would give up ANYTHING for this baby and not miss it. 

Movement: I've slacked on kick counting, but he's still a very active little boy!

Food cravings: peanut butter, biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs...

Anything making you queasy/sick? Nope.

Gender: It's a BOY! Sullivan James Wallheimer 

Labor Signs: Still a ways to go! :) 

Symptoms: hip pain, backaches, and INTENSE hunger

Belly button in or out? In 

Wedding rings on or off? Off

Happy or moody most of the time: Very happy and anxious

Weekly wisdom: Go ahead and nap :)

What stereotype I embody: I'm definitely having more 'pregnant meals'. Cheez Wiz and crackers or just pulling a whole pie tin from the fridge and eating it. It's embarrassing and awesome at the same time. 

What I bought this week: I bought still more baby hangers and finally had enough to finish hanging his hand-me-downs from Aunt Nicki and have some to spare!

What I checked off my to-do list: I've started to organize and plan to make him a little space of his own in our already overflowing kitchen! Little things like that are definitely making it more real!

Looking forward to: Strutting around in some cute maternity clothes. Now that I'm looking pregnant and not just fat... I'm ready to be out and about a bit more! lol







No comments:

Post a Comment