God writes our story.
I am still learning to surrender the pen.


Sunday, September 19, 2010

Stroms-A-Brewing

Spent last night with two kiddos I absolutely ADORE! :) I took then to a free fair at the YMCA and we roasted marshmellows and rode a hayride, and played on the playground. Walter met us there after work and then we all went out to dinner. As I drove them back to their house for the right it started to rain. I had them brush teeth, use the restroom, and pick out books so we could have storytime before bed. As they fell sleep after a busy evening the rain became a thunderous storm... but they slept away. As I sat there, reading and listening to the storm, thankful I had gotten to to sleep before they knew what kind of storm was soon to be happpening outside, I prayed this wasn't the closest feeling I would ever have to being a mom.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.7

No comments:

Post a Comment