God writes our story.
I am still learning to surrender the pen.


Thursday, May 5, 2011

Grace at my heart

I was finally able to host a party for the jewelry artist I had previously blogged about, and just recently got my necklaces. Not only was I able to get something beautiful for my beloved daughter, but I got something for Walter & I as well! The pieces turned out amazing, and I am sure they will not be my last order. :) Be sure to check Jennifer out on her Facebook page or at her personal website for me, and give this amazing woman some support by 'liking' her page, checking out her art pieces, or even placing an order for yourself! She is helpful, fun-loving, and you get your treasures back so fast after ordering!

I love having 'Grace' around my neck and at my heart, it really helps me feel like another 'stamp' of her short life here on Earth. She will not be forgotten. She will not be overlooked. She is always on my heart, and always on my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment