God writes our story.
I am still learning to surrender the pen.


Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Bump Update: 33 Weeks

03/12-03/18


How far along? 33 weeks

Size of baby: 17+ inches, 4+lbs

Milestones: Sullivan will now be gaining about 1/2lb every week until birth! 

Total weight gain: Slowly gaining weight... now I'm only 2lbs under my conception weight! I may actually starting gaining 'NEW' weight soon! lol

Maternity clothes: I wore a new shirt that I had bought and hadn't go to wear yet to another maternity photo session... and I'm kinda loving it. :) Starting to wonder what if I can keep wearing some of my maternity clothes long after birth... lol.

Unglamorous body changes: Dry skin, stretch marks, but really nothing new or nothing I can't handle! ;)

Sleep: Still extremely hit or miss, but I'm still feeling majorly blessed in the third-trimester-sleep department!

Best moment this week: I had another maternity session with a friend who lives just a few blocks over! I was so excited to be able to be her first maternity shoot with her new business, and the 'sneak peek' photos I've gotten have been AMAZING!

Miss anything? I would give up ANYTHING for this baby and not miss it. 

Movement: I read the other day that no more amniotic fluid will be added to my tummy, it'll just be baby growing from this point out making all his bumps and kicks (etc) more and more prominent on the outside! It seems like every other day I'm shocked by how much my tummy really contorts! lol

Food cravings: Popsicles, crab rangoon, and Sprite

Anything making you queasy/sick? Still my prenatals, but I'm doing my best in taking them!

Gender: It's a BOY! Sullivan James Wallheimer 

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks have definitely picked up! It's been crazy! Exciting, and a little scary too, not knowing what I should expect or what is 'normal'.

Symptoms: hunger and fatigue!

Belly button in or out? For those of you betting... it's still IN!

Wedding rings on or off? Off

Happy or moody most of the time: ALWAYS happy... sometimes moody... but just keep me rested, fed, filled with Tylenol, and close to a bathroom and I'm good to go! 

Weekly wisdom: The things we take for granted are the things other people are praying for.

What stereotype I embody: Everyone has been commenting that I'm 'glowing'! I tell them it's happiness beaming out. :) 

What I bought this week: Still trying to hold onto a promise I made Walter that I would stop buying until after my shower... and then what I don't get... LET SHOPPING BEGIN! 

What I checked off my to-do list: Gave the candy bar supplies to my sister and she took them in to the venue lady to set up for the shower! I am so excited!

Looking forward to: Ultrasound tomorrow!!! Annnnnnd- of course!- MY BABY SHOWER!!!


Photos by Erin Storm:




Photos taken by Rachel Paolucci:





No comments:

Post a Comment