God writes our story.
I am still learning to surrender the pen.


Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bump Update: 34 Weeks

03/19-03/25

How far along? 34 weeks

Size of baby: 17+ inches, 5+lbs

Milestones: Sullivan will now be gaining about 1/2lb every week until birth! 

Total weight gain: I have finally hit my conception weight! Right now I am +/-0 pounds!

Maternity clothes: I got to wear my baby shower dress this week! I got busy and didn't get to try it on beforehand, so I was a little nervous... but I really did love how it looked! The perfect color for our 'shower' theme!

Unglamorous body changes: Stretch marks abound! lol

Sleep: I'm not going to lie, it's getting hard... I'm still very thankful and blessed however.

Best moment this week: How could I not say my baby shower?! It was one of the best days of my life with so much love and encouragement from old friends, new friends, and family! Britney did a BEAUTIFUL job and it will definitely be a day I never forget! Actually, the whole weekend was pretty amazing. Brooke, a friend I met on IG and have spent a lot of time on the phone with, drove all the way from Ohio on Friday with her husband to spend the weekend with me and attend my shower! Also something I'll never forget. :) ALSO (like this week could get any better, but it does!!!!) we got to have another (YES, ANOTHER) ultrasound to see Sullivan's sweet face thanks to my dad. :) I really do have the best family in the world, and Sullivan will soon find that out too!

Miss anything? I would give up ANYTHING for this baby and not miss it. 

Movement: Walter has caught my tummy looking pretty alien-like, and his face says it all! Haha! It's been so fun, knowing that's my son!

Food cravings: still crab rangoon, and warm bread :)

Anything making you queasy/sick? Not really. I found a perscription prenatal I was talking before IVF to prepare my body and I switched over to them. I can take them and feel fine, so I've been working on that!

Gender: It's a BOY! Sullivan James Wallheimer 

Labor Signs: BH

Symptoms: achy body, fatigue, and a few headaches

Belly button in or out? still in :D

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy... and anxious

Weekly wisdom: Family is not always blood.

What stereotype I embody: Walter teases me about how often I just pull up my shirt, sit, and watch my son move around in my tummy. Though I don't pull up my shirt, he laughs at me when he catches me doing this just about everywhere. I had no idea how much I really do do it!

What I bought this week: I promised Walter I would hold off on buying until after the shower, and then (the day after), IT. WAS. ON! :) I was very lucky and hardly had ANY duplicates to return, and I had so many gift cards! I bought a few of the smaller items we needed, like: a changing pad, toys, extra sheets, etc and still have a little more to go, but we are getting there!

What I checked off my to-do list: Well, like I told my best friend Britney... the shower is done, the house is 'prepared' (I can bring him home now, but REALLY wouldn't mind organizing/cleaning for another week or so!)... so now the 'next big thing' is... LABOR! :S

Looking forward to: Our last ultrasound next week!


Brooke

THE GOODS!
WOW! Thank you guys!!!

My sweet son, and his smiling face :)




No comments:

Post a Comment