God writes our story.
I am still learning to surrender the pen.


Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Bump Update: 36 Weeks

04/02-04/08

How far along? 36 weeks

Size of baby: 18+ inches, 5+lbs (but Sullivan is weighing in at 6lbs 10oz at 35w2d!! Eek!)

Milestones: Sullivan will now be gaining about 1/2lb every week until birth! 

Total weight gain: I've lost a few pounds since the jump in weight due to fluids, I'm now sitting at +6lbs from conception weight (230lbs).

Maternity clothes: So my regular jeans are starting not to fit anymore, and I only have one pair of maternity jeans. I WILL NOT buy any more maternity clothes. That would just be silly at this point! 

Unglamorous body changes: Not too much new development

Sleep: I started sleeping on the couch. The springs in the bed were really hurting my hips, and after falling asleep on the couch one night I realized that that had helped a lot! Sleep is still not great, but I'm getting about 6 hrs a night!

Best moment this week: Officially crossing over into Sullivan's birth month!!! Wow! And learning more about my super healthy, super big, baby boy during his last ultrasound! His feets are already 3 inches! Yikes!

Miss anything? I would give up ANYTHING for this baby and not miss it. 

Movement: He's still squirmy and likes to hang out on the right side of my belly!

Food cravings: Honestly? Not a lot sounded good this week at all... :S I've been chewing Tums like crazy though, because I've been having indigestion issues.

Anything making you queasy/sick? That gross acidic taste in my mouth. Bleh!

Gender: It's a BOY! Sullivan James Wallheimer 

Labor Signs: BH

Symptoms: achy body, and fatigue

Belly button in or out? Still in! :)

Wedding rings on or off? Off

Happy or moody most of the time: I'm thinking I'm getting moody, and I'm trying to watch it!

Weekly wisdom: Something I had to learn after infertility during pregnancy: EVERYONE will complain about pregnancy. It's just human nature. No one is safe, lol. Something I had to learn during pregnancy after infertility: Complain to your husband, or your best friend, and keep that crap off social media! That goes for most of our whining. 

What stereotype I embody: I am constantly Google-ing. Everything. Is this normal? Is that? Does this mean labor? Is he growing at the right rate? Etc, etc, etc... lol

What I bought this week: I didn't buy anything for Sullivan, but we're still getting wonderful gifts in the mail from friends! I can't even begin to tell you how blessed we all are! I did however, buy myself new yoga pants, slipper socks, and a robe for the hospital! OW OW!

What I checked off my to-do list: I started packing my hospital bag! So weird!

Looking forward to: Hopefully getting at least a little bit of that nesting bug energy! Because I am SO not feeling it now! Uh-oh! :S


Sullivan and his BIG feet (3 inches already!!!)...

AND his crabby face! lol Just like Daddy's!




No comments:

Post a Comment