God writes our story.
I am still learning to surrender the pen.


Tuesday, February 28, 2012

And baby makes three... or four... Eek!

I've been slowly hoarding projects I can do while on bed rest to keep me occupied.
Last night I learned to crochet and began my first project: A baby blanket.

Who's shocked?!

No one. :)

I went to the store with a good friend and she helped me select the yarn and begin. I choose the colors we are planning to decorate the nursery in. Teal. Chartreuse. Cream/Tan. Heather purple. I began and admittedly so the 'calming' project wasn't so much, but I found out that I am a quick learner and finished my first few lines.

Just another thing I've gained in my life preparing for the baby. Honestly, it's a road full of obstacles, tears, and struggles... but I know it's made me a better person. I've grown, and it's continuing to challenge me. I can only imagine what Motherhood is going to be like...

My heart is full.


Still a ways to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment