God writes our story.
I am still learning to surrender the pen.


Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Story Told in Facebook Statuses

Laying in bed getting ready for the day ahead: another blood test and ultrasound, working with my mom on the mudroom closet, and being crazy in love with my husband.

IVF Update: Nurses looked very shocked and concerned about my progress today with the ultrasound. It appears that I may be moving too fast. Will not hear results until around 2PM so please pray for them please. We're looking for the news on retrieval early next week.

GOOD NEWS! Instead of cancellation due to the fast progress, we have been moved up! We were still in the safe zone! Another ultrasound and blood test tomorrow to find out if we will have a MON or TUES retrieval! Really thankful for my praying friends!!!

Want another IVF update? RETRIEVAL MONDAY RETRIEVAL MONDAY!!! :D I will be taking my 'trigger shot' tonight and will be put under for surgery Monday morning. It's been such a good weekend with so much progress... I also need to let you know our family has also grown by 1 pup! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment