God writes our story.
I am still learning to surrender the pen.


Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Psalm 113:9

A facebook status of mine today, "Just when I thought I had gotten all caught up on my blog, I get a phone call. Praying friends, our transfer is scheduled for TOMORROW! 9:45 AM two embryos will be implanted! And then unfortunately, there won't be much news for quite some time, as I will be on bed rest and know nothing. The wait begins..."

Tomorrow, I may not know it scientifically yet, but the Lord will make me pregnant. Tomorrow I will be pregnant with twins who I already know are beautiful and a blessing.

Please continue to pray that my body holds, and that Satan is far away from these little ones. I want to bring each other my children home. My heart is to have my arms full.

Psalm 113:9
New International Version (NIV)
9 He settles the childless woman in her home
as a happy mother of children.
Praise the LORD.

Psalm 113:9
English Standard Version (ESV)
9 He gives the barren woman a home,
making her the joyous mother of children.
Praise the Lord!

Psalm 113:9
Amplified Bible (AMP)
9He makes the barren woman to be a homemaker and a joyful mother of [spiritual] children. Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!)

Psalm 113:9
The Message (MSG)
4-9 God is higher than anything and anyone,
outshining everything you can see in the skies.
Who can compare with God, our God,
so majestically enthroned,
Surveying his magnificent
heavens and earth?
He picks up the poor from out of the dirt,
rescues the wretched who've been thrown out with the trash,
Seats them among the honored guests,
a place of honor among the brightest and best.
He gives childless couples a family,
gives them joy as the parents of children.
Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment