God writes our story.
I am still learning to surrender the pen.


Friday, May 18, 2012

Party for 11? and then some...

A friend of mine has asked me to watch her two biological children and three foster children for a week while she heads out-of-state. I was then asked to pick up a child from the airport and watch the infant and 1-year-old she watches as well... along with the two grade school children I watch during the summer. I'm also working at Starbucks this week, and having a Thirty-One party to host, put in, etc. Nevermind the work that involves switching our foster care licensing, calling insurance and being put on hold 100 to dispute IVF charges, promising my husband to still do Date Night, etc etc etc.

At the end of the week I plan to book vacation. I'm hoping I don't get carried away and wind up booking the B&B for the rest of the summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment