God writes our story.
I am still learning to surrender the pen.


Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bump Update: 6 Weeks

08/31-09/06

How far along? 6 weeks

Size of baby: The size of a pea!

Total weight gain/measurements: Still just those embarrassing 3lbs!

Maternity clothes: No, but I can't wait! They seem sooooo comfy! Haha. I did find a good deal of 6 pairs of maternity pants for $30 on Craigslist, so I bought 'em!

Stretch marks: I have a couple on my tummy due to all the bloating, and raised injection sites from IVF (what a pretty mental picture!), hoping that will be the last of them for awhile...

Sleep: Still not napping, but going to sleep early enough to make your grandparents laugh. I've fallen asleep as early as 7PM this week! I even feel asleep at a friend's house! Sorry Sarah! lol

Best moment this week: OUR FIRST ULTRASOUND!!! Seeing my husband's face while he heard the heartbeat.

Miss anything? I would give up ANYthing for this baby and not miss it. Had my first Coke in 4-6 weeks this week and it was heaven in a cup, but still not as great as being pregnant!

Movement: Cramping gone! Too early for anything else.

Food cravings: Scrambled eggs and chicken! Still pickles and queso as well...

Anything making you queasy or sick? Not specific I think, just waves of nausea come and go. Definitely smelling things more intensely now...

Gender: Unknown

Labour signs: I've got a long way to go! :)

Symptoms: FATIGUE, sore breasts, achy lower back, feelings of nausea

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time: I wouldn't say moody... but definitely emotional. I guess I did get a little irritable this week too. :( But more so crying at everything!

Weekly Wisdom: Breathe. Just breathe. :)

What stereotype I Embody: A sobbing mess at everything from everyday worries to a Pampers commercial. 

What I bought this week: Maternity pants. 

What I checked off my to-do list: Still changing 'the storage room' to 'the nursery'. Thanks to my momma, the old carpet has been torn up! I also sold a lot of the extra furniture in the room as well.

Looking forward to: Shopping for baby!




No comments:

Post a Comment