God writes our story.
I am still learning to surrender the pen.


Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bump Update: 9 Weeks

09/19-09/25

How far along?  9 weeks

Size of baby: A green olive. Or, a marble.

Total weight gain/measurements: I've lost even more weight. I think it's due to smaller, healthier meals. I've now lost a total of 10lbs since our egg retrieval (August 7th). I weigh 212. Don't judge. ;)

Maternity clothes: No, but I have been wearing my 'bloaty' clothes... everything feels tighter because I am SO bloated! My T-shirts are definitely riding up on my sides and belly now. lol

Stretch marks: My breasts beginning to show signs of stretch marks, and so is the lower part of my tummy. I began slathering them in cocoa butter this week, haha.

Sleep: Still wanting to go to bed early, but not AS early... sleeping 10 hours a night is not uncommon, however that doesn't account for the 3-4 times a night I wake up to pee. :)

Best moment this week: Seeing our baby again on ultrasound (with my mom and Britney at my side)! WOW! Our little one is GROWING

Miss anything? I would give up ANYthing for this baby and not miss it. However, it seems lke everywhere I look people are drinking white wine. Mmmmm.

Movement: Still got a ways to go.

Food cravings: Not many cravings this week really... I got sick over the weekend and ate a lot of chicken noddle soup, but it definitely wasn't a craving. However I did eat a LOT of soup this week. 54th Street Bar & Grill has the BEST potato soup! On the drive home from my first OB appointment I told Walter I really wanted a 'baseball hotdog' with onions. Funny because I've NEVER had one, and because the smell of onions have been making me really queasy lately!

Anything making you queasy or sick? Riding around in a car. I definitely can't read texts anymore while I drive, and Walter loves it! haha

Gender: Unknown

Labour signs: I've got a long way to go! :)

Symptoms: some nausea, fatigue, achy muscles, HEADACHES!

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time: Still pinching myself in delight :) but, um, yes... maybe getting a little moodier... definitely more emotional.

Weekly Wisdom: "Always have hope. You never know what is waiting around the corner or what 2 weeks/6 months/another try can bring..."

What stereotype I Embody: "I love you so much, really, but I want to punch. you. in. the. face!" Urgh. Sorry friends and family.

What I bought this week: My momma bought be a vintage buggy she found on Craigslist after I told her how much I wanted one! It is awesome! 

What I checked off my to-do list: My mom finished painting the nursery. I ordered carpet and cleaned up the room a bit.

Looking forward to: Carpet in the nursery is to be installed the week of Oct 8th! Also: beginning to show... buying a crib... celebrating 12 weeks! Whatever comes first!

Vintage buggy from 1960's!

Ultrasound on 09/20. 8w2d


Here are the crib and changing table I hope to get:



No comments:

Post a Comment