God writes our story.
I am still learning to surrender the pen.


Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bump Update: 7 Weeks

09/07-09/11

How far along?  7 weeks today! My due date was moved up a little bit to May 1st!

Size of baby: A beautiful blueberry!

Total weight gain/measurements: I have now lost 7lbs! My total weight is now -3lbs from conception! 

Maternity clothes: No, but I have been wearing my 'bloaty' clothes... everything feels tighter because I am SO bloated!

Stretch marks: I have a couple on my tummy due to all the bloating, and raised injection sites from IVF (what a pretty mental picture!), hoping that will be the last of them for awhile...

Sleep: I can still sleep most of the day. Sleeping 10-12hours a night is not uncommon. 

Best moment this week: Starting to dream what the nursery will look like... :)

Miss anything? I would give up ANYthing for this baby and not miss it. 

Movement: Still got a ways to go.

Food cravings: Less cravings this week, and more disgusted by most food... Did enjoy eating fruit (like pineapples and strawberries) and salads.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Riding around in a car- I really don't look forward to getting in a car at all.

Gender: Unknown

Labour signs: I've got a long way to go! :)

Symptoms: FATIGUE, very sore breasts, achy lower back, feelings of nausea

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time: Oh-so-emotional! :S

Weekly Wisdom: Always know where the bathroom is, you never know! I now know where the bathroom is in every restaurant, store, gas station, etc that I visit... and which ones are usually clean!

What stereotype I Embody: "I'm soooo hungry!", "I don't want to eat anything you just named"

What I bought this week: Paint for the nursery!

What I checked off my to-do list: Created a board to start designing our nursery with my momma. Getting very excited! She plans to paint for me on Thursday. :)

Looking forward to: My next ultrasound on the 20th!










No comments:

Post a Comment