God writes our story.
I am still learning to surrender the pen.


Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bump Update: 8 Weeks

09/12-09/18

How far along?  8 weeks

Size of baby: A raspberry. Or, I found a man's comparison list: He says a quarter! :)

Total weight gain/measurements: Still -3lbs!

Maternity clothes: No, but I have been wearing my 'bloaty' clothes... everything feels tighter because I am SO bloated!

Stretch marks: I have a couple on my tummy due to all the bloating, and raised injection sites from IVF (what a pretty mental picture!), hoping that will be the last of them for awhile...

Sleep: I can still sleep most of the day. Sleeping 10-12hours a night is not uncommon. On our day off, Walter and I took a THREE HOUR NAP together. I guess we both just needed it with all this excitement! He's been working overtime, and working really hard since we found out. :)

Best moment this week: Seeing the nursery painted! Thanks to my amazing momma!

Miss anything? I would give up ANYthing for this baby and not miss it. 

Movement: Still got a ways to go.

Food cravings: Pineapple (lots of fruit, really), mashed potatoes, and cheese (BBQ smells good to me now, haven't eaten it, because I really do dislike it... I think lol) Mmmm and Reese's peanut butter cups!

Anything making you queasy or sick? Riding around in a car- I really don't look forward to getting in a car at all. Finally started taking Zofran on Friday and it helped a ton! I can actually drive to work now! Also, the smell of onions are terrible. :S

Gender: Unknown

Labour signs: I've got a long way to go! :)

Symptoms: NAUSEA, fatigue, very sore breasts, achy lower back

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! THRILLED!

Weekly Wisdom: Been trying to let others do for me. It's been really hard to not move items by myself, or paint by myself... but with all this it's just better to let someone do it if they're willing. 

What stereotype I Embody: "I. AM. STARVING!!!" ...then completely STUFFED after five bites.

What I bought this week: Paint for the nursery! 'Silver Shores' and 'Neptune's Jewel' (much prettier than it sounds!

What I checked off my to-do list: Created a board to start designing our nursery with my momma. Got nursery painted.

Looking forward to: My next ultrasound on the 20th!

Before Pregnancy: Storage Room

Sold items I wasn't using and moved some furniture around in Week 6.



In Week 7 the carpet was torn up, and the room was painted.


No comments:

Post a Comment