God writes our story.
I am still learning to surrender the pen.


Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Better late than never...

I posted a prayer request on a blog, 'Dwelling in the Land' from Kelly's Korner awhile ago, and I have gotten to meet a few new readers because of it. I had completely forgotten about posting, but I really appreciate those readers who have been a reminder of it. I went back and read all the prayer requests and have picked a couple to begin praying for. It is a very, very nice blog. If you have a few spare minutes please go to this blog and pray for all the amazing people asking for prayer and connect with a blog or two.

I am #64.
I have decided to pray for #37, #38, #48, and #60. There are so many sweet children needing prayer and healing as well.

I also linked up with Kelly's Korner again for another of her 'SUYL' (Show Us Your Life) segments for mothers who have lost children. I attached my story about loosing Grace, and pray that it can be a story from life from the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment