God writes our story.
I am still learning to surrender the pen.


Monday, April 9, 2012

Update Care Profiles!

Alrighty, I'M BACK IN THE GAME!

I've recently taken a break from my main 'job' to pursue IVF and a few other things, but now I am back! I've whipped up my new profiles with updates pictures and all types of goodies, and I am actually really, really excited to meet some new kiddos and have a lot of fun.

I have profiles and both Care.com and- my favorite- SitterCity.com. Both of these websites I would highly recommend if you are looking for a babysitter, nanny, tuotor, pet care provider, housekeeper, or senior care provider. I am register to babysit, nanny, and provide pet and home care.

I've been a nanny for quite away now, and have babysat for even longer. I've had over 50 kids take a place in my heart, and I really do love each and every one of them still. Families move, kids grow, and sometimes it just isn't a good fit... but it's all worth it.

If you know of anyone looking for child/pet/home care, please feel free to send them my way. :)

Some pictures of past kiddos:













No comments:

Post a Comment