God writes our story.
I am still learning to surrender the pen.


Sunday, August 5, 2012

God Knows What He's Doing


Phillipians 1:3 (NIV)
I thank my God every time I remember you.

Thank you Valerie, for sending me such a sweet e-mail. E-mails and encouragement like that is what keeps me 'strong'. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know how much you, my brother, and nephews think about me and care for me. I love you sis!

Thank you J, for meeting me at Duncan Donuts and spending 4 hours taking about infertility stuff with me. Infertility breaks a thousand things, but it can definitely build a sisterhood. (btw Mint has been rocking my world!)

Thank you Starrett's, for opening your (new!) home to my husband and I while we figure out finical stuff and prepare to buy baby(ies) Wallheimer a new home. You both are a huge encouragement and some of our best prayer warriors.

Motl's, what can I say... you're everything from support to a wonderful laugh when needed. Thank you for caring so much and giving so much. Words can never repay you, but someday, I like to think holding your 'niece/nephew' will! 

Britney, you let me talk all day about too many TMI's. Thank you for listening and for being a better friend than I am, lol. Thank you for whisking me away to a wonderful Girl's Night at my favorite place. You get me.

Aunt Jackie, your texts checking up on me mean more than I can say in a text. Thank you for thinking of me daily and for always asking what is new. God knew what he was doing making you my aunt. Thank you for hand-picking those two great kids of yours for our family. Can't wait to follow those footsteps. :)

Nicki, you are one of the best sisters I could ask for. Thank you so much for being the first to speak up at a family BBQ that I'm 'not far behind', and for sharing your adorable cuties with me. It's so nice to know I always have you to be excited with me. I love all five of you.

Colon's... why can't you live closer?! Spending a weekend with you was such a tease, I missed you before you pulled away. I use to always threaten my mom of running away and going to live with you... now there are times I could say that to my husband. LOL :) You are some of my most favorite people.

Denise, one of the things I'm almost just as excited about as our IVF is your IVF coming up. I can't help but picture us sporting a baby bump together! No matter either outcome, I'm thankful we can support each other through this and grow closer.

Ashlin, thank you for checking up on me. You're amazingly sweet and considerate. I remember you in my prayers daily girl.

Stephanie, thank you for being one of my best blog readers. Even though we've never 'met' I feel so lucky that we can share our journeys together!

Sheila, have I ever told you how fantastic of a mom you are?! Thank you for being a great example of the mother I would like to aspire to.

For all of you who think I may have forgotten my husband... a blog is coming soon... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment