God writes our story.
I am still learning to surrender the pen.


Thursday, August 30, 2012

Bump Update: 5 Weeks

08/24-08/30

How far along?  5 weeks

Size of baby: The size of an appleseed. Growing fast!

Total weight gain/measurements: I've already gained 3lbs since egg retrieval *blushes THAT'S embarrassing... haha

Maternity clothes: No, but I can't wait! They seem sooooo comfy!

Stretch marks: I have a couple on my tummy due to all the bloating, and raised injection sites (what a pretty mental picture!) from IVF, hoping that will be the last of them for awhile...

Sleep: Not as tired as last week, but I've started a new job and I notice I get fatigued easier. 

Best moment this week: TWO more GREAT blood work results!
27dpLMP     146
29dpLMP     349
32dpLMP     2,113

Miss anything? I would give up ANYthing for this and not miss it. 

Movement: More cramping. It's made me a nervous wreck all week!

Food cravings: Hate to be cliche, but pickles and ice cream! LOL

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope

Gender: Unknown

Labour signs: I've got a long way to go! :)

Symptoms: FATIGUE, sore breasts, achy lower back, cramping, feelings of nausea

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time: I've gotten a little teary this week, but I really think it's due to the stress the cramping has caused. :(

Weekly Wisdom: Ya can't please everyone when announcing your pregnancy. All you can do is be as sensitive, caring, and careful as possible. In the end, lean on your supporters. 

What stereotype I Embody: Pickles and Ice Cream! Every. Night.

What I bought this week: Only bought a single onesie, but it's one with definite sentimental feelings (see if you know why!)... and I've been seriously 'window-shopping' Target! :)

What I checked off my to-do list: Cleaned up the nursery quite a bit. No more storage room!!!

Looking forward to: Our first ultrasound next week! 

Week Five: Appleseeds




No comments:

Post a Comment